This policy applies to any products purchased directly from us, or from our websites www.justresin.store and www.justresin.shop
All exchanges and returns require a proof of purchase and any refunds processed will be credited using the original payment method. Shipping charges are non refundable with the exception to damaged or faulty products. Further to the provisions set out in this Policy, we reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund for a product, see sections 2 and 3 for criteria.
2. When is a customer entitled to a refund or exchange
- Proof of purchase is provided, in the form of an original tax invoice
- Goods are unopened, in original condition, and in saleable condition
- Goods are returned within 14 days of the order being received by you
- The product has a fault that the customer was not aware of at the time of purchase
- The product does not match the description that the customer was shown
- Under the circumstances noted above, a customer is entitled to an appropriate solution, such as repair, replacement or refund.
3. When is a customer not entitled to a refund or exchange
- The product has been misused, in a way that has caused the problem
- You were unsure about what you wanted
- Proof of purchase cannot be provided
- Goods are opened and are no longer in original and saleable condition
- Goods are not returned within 14 days of the order being received by you
4. Refund / Exchange Process
To request a refund or exchange, please submit a Refund Request Form, and our customer service team will contact you to discuss the options in relation to your refund/exchange. A request must be submitted prior to returning any goods. Upon a return being approved by us, we will arrange further steps with you. Once the goods have been received, and inspected to meet the required criteria, our customer service team will process your refund/credit within 15 business days.
5. Change of Mind - Order Cancellation before dispatch
Please choose carefully, in the instance you would like to cancel an order prior to dispatch, a 20% restocking fee will apply.
6. Change of Mind - Exchange
We will gladly offer a store credit to the value of the goods purchased, of which is valid for 12 months from the date of exchange. We accept the return of any item, the goods must be unopened, in original condition, and in saleable condition. Goods are to be returned within 14 days of the order being received by you. Return shipping is at the purchaser's expense - see delivery requirements. To request an exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return. Once the goods have been received by us, and inspected, our customer service team will process your credit of which can be used to exchange goods.
7. Change of Mind - Refund
We accept the return of any item, the goods must be unopened, in original condition, and in saleable condition.
Goods are to be returned within 14 days of the order being received by you. We will offer a refund for the item, less a 20% restocking fee of the item/s purchased.
Return shipping is at the purchaser's expense - see delivery requirements. No refunds can be given after 14 days from the date of the order being received by you. To request an exchange, please email us with your order number and reason for return.
8. Faulty or Damaged Goods
We will provide a refund or exchange for damaged or faulty goods, provided the claim is supported with photo and/or video evidence within 14 days of receiving the product. Fifty percent or more of the product in its original container, is required to be returned for our technical department to run tests accordingly. Should you find an issue with a product, please get in touch as soon as possible at email@example.com to arrange for any faulty or damaged goods to be returned.
9. Orders lost or damaged in transit
Just Resin will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage not identified at the time of delivery in writing to the delivery driver and in reference to that shipping connote. For goods damaged, please take photographs upon arrival and contact us within 24hours of your orders arrival. For the matter to be resolved quickly, please ensure to include the order number within the email. Despite damages, do not dispose of items, as we may require the goods to be shipped back to us. Just Resin may replace the goods damaged, or alternatively provide a store credit / voucher to cover the cost of the goods.
10. Bundles / Kits
Should a customer wish to return a part of a bundle / starter kit / set, the complete bundle / starter kit / set is required to be returned
11. Refunds & Delivery Requirements
Some Epoxy Resins are classified as Dangerous Goods and are to be shipped in compliance with the Australian Dangerous Goods Code, with note to different sized kits. Orders are shipped with dedicated shipping companies via Dangerous Goods transport method (of which is charged accordingly). All goods that were originally sent to the purchaser via Dangerous Goods, must be returned in compliance with the Australian Dangerous Goods Code.