DiamondCote 1:1 Epoxy Resin - 1L Kit - Updated Formula 80mins
Updated Formula as of 22/11
Due to raw material sourcing issues we have experienced due to covid, we have tweaked our formula. You will find it has a slower pot life of approx 80mins @ 25c.
It is slightly thicker than before, which makes it more predictable and less run off.
Gloss level is just as amazing as before, slightly enhanced cells/lacing effects!
A High Viscosity Epoxy Resin, designed for coating and creative applications.
An easy to measure 1:1 ratio self-leveling product, with excellent air release properties, is UV Stable, low in VOC’s and in odour.
This product has been designed to add a diamond-like finish to your resin art, acrylic pours, mosaics, photographs, prints, timber surfaces, sculptures, and more. Can be applied by pouring, brushing on, or with a roller to substrates such as Art Boards, MDF, acrylic sheet, concrete, metal, wood and more.
DiamondCote can be used as a top coat on your artistic projects, and can also be tinted with JustResin Pigment Pastes, Powders, Glitters and Inks.
DiamondCote is a Premium Epoxy Resin System, formulated for Artists, by Artists.
- Measure equal parts by volume (eg, 100mls : 100mls)
- Mix for 3 minutes, or until combined, scraping sides and bottom of vessel
- Open time of approx. 80mins at 25 degrees Celsius
- 24 hour cure time
- Full cure at 7 days
- Heat Resistant up to 50 degrees Celsius (may be higher, still in testing)
- A 1L kit includes 500ml of Part A and 500ml of Part B
Proudly Made in Australia